Bad or No Credit? No Problem! Homes Available Nationwide!
Listings Available Across All 50 StatesHere are a few of the homes that are or have been available on our website
3BR/2BA House for Rent To Own
- 1830 Sq. foot single family, ranch-style home with 2 car garage
- Maple cabinets, granite counters and recessed lighting
- Large master bedroom with walk-in closet and new carpet
- Plenty of storage space- inside and out
- Private yard, quiet street and so much more!
2BR/2BA Townhome for Rent To Own
- 1550 Sq. foot townhome - end unit with garage and small driveway
- Beautiful, updated kitchen with cherry cabinets
- Open floor plan, great for entertaining family and friends
- Hardwood floors, fireplace and new berber carpet throughout
4BR/2.5BA House for Rent To Own
- 2,200 Sq. ft spacious, single family home with huge yard
- Lots of upgrades - remodeled in 2008, neutral colors throughout
- This is a great opportunity to own your own home
- Inquire for more details - This won't last long
Why Rent To Own a Home?
If you're tired of renting and want to own a home, but your credit, income or lack of a down payment will not allow you to qualify for a mortgage right now, then Rent to Own is for you. If bad credit is holding you back, then you need some time to fix it. With homes for rent to own, also referred to as a lease option or lease to own, you get to live in the home you want right now while you work on getting your credit fixed enough to purchase the home when the lease period is up. Achieving financial improvement goals is critical during the leasing period and we provide you with the tools and resources you will need to get a plan in place to get yourself back on track.
You'll Love FindRentToOwn!FindRentToOwn makes finding a home faster, easier and cheaper
Create your Rent to Own Profile: Tell us a little about yourself and the type of home you're interested in. This will help us gain a better understanding of your needs.
Get your Updated Credit Scores: This is a very important part of the Rent to Own process. Obtaining your updated credit scores now will give us a better idea of where you stand. If your scores aren’t perfect, that’s ok. Our credit specialists will help you put a plan in place to get your credit back on track, while you’re renting the home.
View the Homes: Once you speak to a Rent to Own specialist, it’s time to start viewing the available Rent to Own homes in your area.
Plain and simple, this is an awesome service. Much better than renting! I'd recommend it to anyone. You guys were informative and took the time to understand my situation and help me get back on my feet. My fiancé and I have a baby on the way and we're just happy we didn't keep searching Craigslist and took a chance on you guys instead or we may still be looking.Bill and Julie, Tampa FL - Customer